Train Market + Floating Market +
Agricultural Village ‘Klong Mahasawat’
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Bangkok to the Train Market, depending on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) Train Market ‘Talat Rom Hoop’ : This fresh local outdoor market is something you will not soon forget. We will visit and walk through the narrow market stalls along the train tracks. Vendors sell everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, dried shrimp, fresh fish, fresh meats and offer many prepared foods to buy. The fresh market is located along the tracks of a functioning commuter train. It’s truly amazing to watch as the public transportation train comes through the market and the vendors will pull aside their tents, umbrellas, stalls and fresh foods to allow for room for the train to pass in between their stalls and the tracks. The Train Market makes some great photos & videos to bring home and leaves you with a memory of a lifetime.
2) Floating Market ‘Damnoen Saduak’ : Visit the Original Floating Market in Thailand. It’s been an active place for locals for over 150 years. You can take the local speedboats through the man-made canal and see many local Thai houses and coconut and other fruits farms along the way to the main section of the Floating Market. Vendors sell everything on boats such as fruits, foods, snacks freshly prepared food directly from the local vendors along the canals. Welcome to join us the real theme of the Floating Market by doing all activities on boats such as eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat.
Remark: There are many 'Floating Market' surrounding Bangkok. Damnoen Saduak is the only one where you can do all activities on the boat such as sit, eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat - The real theme of the Floating Market - while other Floating Markets are the man-made market nearby the canal/river but there is no activities involve with the boats. You can able only walk on the market land and try local foods, fruits.
– (Optional program) Elephant Riding (Optional program) Tiger Zoo : If you would interest to do activities with an elephant or/and tiger, I can add these activities in this itinerary. If you are not interested, you can skip these activities on tour. I’m flexible on tour, please feel free to request. Below are more details and extra costs.
(Estimate driving distance 2 hours back to Agricultural Village ‘Klong Mahasawat’)
3) Agricultural Village ‘Klong Mahasawat’ : The local Agricultural Village ‘Klong Mahasawat’ is located outside Bangkok about 50 kilometers / 30 miles away from where there are big community of local Thais live nearby the river canals. They produce a varuious type of local products such as flowers, fruits, rice etc. and either sell these products to Bangkok or export to western countries. Welcome to join our local Thai agricultural village and enjoy this tour by taking local boat ride takes to do these 4 different fun visiting & activities 1) The enormous lotus flower pond 2) Making Thai snack ‘homemade crispy rice cracker’ 3) Riding farm truck 4) Visiting the biggest rrchid flower farm - Estimate take time approximately 2 – 2.30 hours.
3.1) The Enormous Lotus Flower Pond: Take a paddle boat about 15-20 minutes and enjoy the amazing scenery and photogenic landscapes of the massive pond where is surrounding many beautiful lotus flowers. The owner of the lotus flower pond usually harvest these lotus flowers 3-4 times a week, collect more than 2000 lotus flowers on each day and sell them at a wholesale price to the seller at the Flower Market in Bangkok. Thais use lotus flowers as an offering to Buddhist temples daily.
3.2) Making Thai Snack ‘Homemade Crispy Rice Cracker’: Learn quick homemade class 20 minutes how to make rice cracker by deep-fried dry rice cracker and add many delicious topping on your choice. Taste your delicious rice crackers.
3.3) Riding Farm Truck: Explore the local fruit farms and rice field by riding the fun farm truck about 10 minutes. The farm owner uses this farm truck to harvest the fruits such as grapefruits, bananas, mangoes, coconuts, and rice etc.all year round. Have fun and exciting enjoy how he controls and rides the farm truck with his unique skills.
3.4) Visiting The Biggest Orchid Flower Farm: Visit the orchid farm where local Thais produce various type of orchid flowers and sell these flowers to the seller at the flower market in Bangkok or export to many western countries. You will surprise how cheap of all orchid flowers because of Thais use the orchid flower as an offering to Buddhist, Hindu temples or spirit houses daily. If you like flowers, you will enjoy walking and taking many photos of these beautiful orchid flowers at the massage orchid flower farm lands.
(Estimate driving distance 1 – 1.30 hours back to Bangkok)
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 2 – 3 kilometers / 1 – 3 miles on tour. The boat riding takes approximately total time 3 – 3.30 hours. The approximate driving distance from Bangkok to the Train Market and Floating Market are 1.30 – 2 hours in each way.
The tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups, friends, families with young children who may not be used to the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
|Pax___________________||Price Per Person|
|1 Person||12500 THB|
|2 Persons||6500 THB|
|3 Persons||4900 THB|
|4 Persons||4000 THB|
|5 Persons||3500 THB|
|6 Persons||3200 THB|
The private group more than 6 persons please contact me.
Child Price : In Thailand, child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. Please confirm how many of your child’s height below 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct summarize, price details etc. of your request itineraries again.
Local speedboat at the floating market for 1-1.30 hours. 1 boat can be maximum of 4-5 persons depending on the weighs and body sizes of your group. If your group is more than 4-5 persons, the group might be separate 2 boats.
Local speedboat at the Agricultural Village ‘Klong Mahasawat’ for 2 – 2.30 hours. 1 boat can be maximum 4 persons depending on the weighs and body sizes of your group. If your group is more than 4 persons, the group might be separate 2 boats.
The 4 platforms fee to support local Agriculture Village: 1) Take paddle boat 15-20 minutes at the enormous lotus flower pond 2) The class of making Thai snack ‘Homemade Crispy Rice Cracker’ 20 minutes 3) The farm truck ride at the local fruit farms and rice field 10 minutes. 4) Visit an orchid farm.
2) Licensed English Speaking Guide (I will pick you up/drop off at your hotel or your request places in Bangkok)
3) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
4) Travel accident insurance: Require passport details
Not Included :
1) Snack or Lunch per person costs approximately 200-300 THB for local vendors or restaurants
2) (If the tour takes longer than 10 hours) Overtime after 10 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3) Pick up or/and drop off at the airports or hotels around Donmuang Airport (DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Please click here for more details
4) (Optional activity) Elephant Ride TripAdvisor Reviews 600 THB per person for 20 minutes: Riding an elephant, an elephant will walk through the local village nearby the floating market and canals. Half of the elephant body gets wet but you do not get soak. No bathing the elephant in this program here.
5) (Optional activity) Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo: TripAdvisor Reviews: Photos option fee;
Price per person – Adult and child are same prices
Feeding meats to big tiger through the cage – 800THB Taking photos with big tigers – 1000THB
Taking photos with medium tiger – 1000THB Spending time with small tiger 10 minutes – 1200THB
At the Train Market, if you would like to see the highlight of train run through the market at 9 am, the tour has to start at 6.15 am – 6.30 am pick up at hotel. The start time on tour depends on your hotel location in Bangkok. If this start time is too early for your group, you can also start at 7 am but your group will not see the train run through the market. We will still walk through the market anyway. I’m flexible, please feel free to request your start time.
Terms & Conditions :
The deposit is 50 USD per group. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance expenses will calculate in the confirmation details and sent to you.
The list on the itinerary is 10 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 10 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.