Visit Ruin Temples in Ayutthaya Historical Park
The Buddha Head in the Tree Roots ‘Wat Mahathat’
The Ancient Palace of Ayutthaya Capital ‘Wat Phra Sri San Phet’
The Oldest Reclining Buddha Image in Thailand ‘Wat Lokayasutharam’
The Temple of Victory and Prosperity ‘Wat Chaiwatthanaram’
The River Boat Trip around Ayutthaya Historical Park
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) Wat Mahathat : The iconic image of ‘a Buddha head suspended in tree roots’ This is a “Must See” in Ayutthaya. Wat Mahathat it’s one of the oldest temples in Ayutthaya built in 1374.
2) Wat Phrasrisanphet : Visit The Ancient Palace of Ayutthaya Kingdom in 1350 -1767. Take photos with the beautiful Stupa-Cemetery Kings of Ayutthaya in Wat Phrasrisanphet temple of the Ayutthaya Palace.
3) Wat Lokayasuttharam : The oldest Reclining Buddha image in all of Thailand since 1452. Length 42 meters / 140 feet
4) Local Speed Boat TripAdvisor Reviews : Take local speed boat ride around Ayutthaya’s historical park where 3 rivers that make the historical park as though an island on the map view surround the historical park. This is the reason why Ayutthaya was the longest reigning capital of Thailand over 417 years. Enjoy seeing local Thai lifestyle along the river while feeding the rivers catfish. The boat will dock right at Wat Chaiwatthanaram where this temple is the most beautiful temple in Ayutthaya and access from the river beautifully.
5) Wat Chaiwatthanaram TripAdvisor Reviews : Visit the most beautiful temple complex in Ayutthaya where you can see a replica of ‘Angkor Wat - Cambodia’ - One of the 7 Wonders of the World.
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Ayutthaya back to Bangkok, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 5 – 7 kilometers / 3 – 4 miles. The boat riding takes approximately time 40-60 minutes. The approximate driving distance from Bangkok to the Ayutthaya is 1.30 – 2 hours in each way.
The tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups, friends, families with young children who may not be used to the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
Private Tour 1 Person | 9400 THB Per Person
Private Tour 2 Persons | 5400 THB Per Person
Private Tour 3 Persons | 3900 THB Per Person
Private Tour 4 Persons | 3400 THB Per Person
Private Tour 5 Persons | 3000 THB Per Person
1. Dinner per person costs approximately 100-300 THB per person for local restaurants
2. (If the tour takes longer than 8 hours) Overtime after 8 hours for tour guide is 500 THB per hour per group.
3. Pick up | Drop off | Airport Transfer - More Details
1. The private group more than 5 persons, please contact me.
2. I only arrange a private group tour of couples, family with children or teenager(s), group of friend(s), co-worker(s). I do not arrange a join group tour.
3. In Thailand, a child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm / 4 Ft. Please confirm the height of your child below or above 120 Cm / 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct price details and etc. of your request itineraries again.
1. All temple ticket fees
- Wat Mahathat
- Wat Phrasrisanphet
- Wat Lokayasuttharam
- Wat Chaiwatthanaram
- Local boat around Ayutthaya Historical park for 40-60 minutes
3. Licensed English Speaking Guide
4. Private van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
5. Travel accident insurance
(Require passport details)
If you choose the tour in the afternoon (11am-7pm), you may have late lunch time around 2 pm. I would recommend you have late breakfast or meals before the tour starts.
Terms & Conditions
After checking the tour availability and other details, the confirmation tour requires a deposit of 50 USD per group. Without a deposit payment, there is no reservation or confirmation for a tour. The deposit is non-refundable. I usually have 18 - 25 booking days on each month. I only work by myself without other tour guides and my schedule tour is usually booked very fast. I would recommend you make the reservation in advance.
The confirmation tour booking is first come first serve. After I receive the deposit, I will send you the confirmation tour and details of the balance payment on your tour again.
The list on the itinerary is 8 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 8 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.