Train Market + Floating Market + Wat Pho + Flower Market
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Bangkok to the Train Market, depending on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) Train Market ‘Talat Rom Hoop’ : This fresh local outdoor market is something you will not soon forget. We will visit and walk through the narrow market stalls along the train tracks. Vendors sell everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, dried shrimp, fresh fish, fresh meats and offer many prepared foods to buy. The fresh market is located along the tracks of a functioning commuter train. It’s truly amazing to watch as the public transportation train comes through the market and the vendors will pull aside their tents, umbrellas, stalls and fresh foods to allow for room for the train to pass in between their stalls and the tracks. The Train Market makes some great photos & videos to bring home and leaves you with a memory of a lifetime.
2) Floating Market ‘Damnoen Saduak’ : Visit the Original Floating Market in Thailand. It’s been an active place for locals for over 150 years. You can take the local speedboats through the man-made canal and see many local Thai houses and coconut and other fruits farms along the way to the main section of the Floating Market. Vendors sell everything on boats such as fruits, foods, snacks freshly prepared food directly from the local vendors along the canals. Welcome to join us the real theme of the Floating Market by doing all activities on boats such as eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat.
Remark: There are many 'Floating Market' surrounding Bangkok. Damnoen Saduak is the only one where you can do all activities on the boat such as sit, eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat - The real theme of the Floating Market - while other Floating Markets are the man-made market nearby the canal/river but there is no activities involve with the boats. You can able only walk on the market land and try local foods, fruits.
– (Optional program) Elephant Riding (Optional program) Tiger Zoo : If you would interest to do activities with an elephant or/and tiger, I can add these activities in this itinerary. If you are not interested, you can skip these activities on tour. I’m flexible on tour, please feel free to request. Below are more details and extra costs.
(Estimate driving distance 2 hours back to Bangkok)
3) The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’ : Visit the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in Thailand - Length 46 meters / 150 feet with the beautiful gold material which was built in 1832. This temple is also regarded as the first public university in Thailand where the prescriptions of Thai traditional massage techniques are taught even to the present day.
4) Flower Market ‘Pak Klong Talat’ : Visit the biggest wholesale flower market in Thailand. You will see many different types of flowers and a variety of colors such as marigolds, orchids, roses, jasmine flowers and etc. Thais use these flowers as a daily offering to Buddhist & Hindu temples, spirit houses. Also, these flowers are often exported to many countries in the western world.
(Estimate driving distance 30 – 50 minutes to your select places depend on location and traffic in Bangkok. Below are the details)
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 6 – 8 kilometers / 4 – 5 miles on tour. The boat riding takes approximately time 1 – 1.30 hours. The approximate driving distance from Bangkok to the Train Market and Floating Market are 1.30 – 2 hours in each way.
The tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups, friends, families with young children who may not be used to the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
Bangkok Private Tour Guide
|Pax___________________||Price Per Person|
|1 Person||10900 THB|
|2 Persons||5500 THB|
|3 Persons||4100 THB|
|4 Persons||3500 THB|
|5 Persons||3000 THB|
|6 Persons||2800 THB|
The private group more than 6 persons please contact me.
Child Price : In Thailand, child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. Please confirm how many of your child’s height below 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct summarize, price details etc. of your request itineraries again.
1) All temple ticket fees
The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’
Local speedboat at the floating market for 1-1.30 hours. 1 boat can be maximum of 4-5 persons depending on the weighs and body sizes of your group. If your group is more than 4-5 persons, the group might be separate 2 boats.
3) Licensed English Speaking Guide (I will pick you up/drop off at your hotel or your request places in Bangkok)
4) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
5) Travel accident insurance: Require passport details
Not Included :
1) Snack or Lunch per person costs approximately 200-300 THB for local vendors or restaurants
2) (If the tour takes longer than 9 hours) Overtime after 9 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3) Pick up or/and drop off at the airports or hotels around Donmuang Airport (DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Please click here for more details
4) (Optional activity) Elephant Ride TripAdvisor Reviews 600 THB per person for 20 minutes: Riding an elephant, an elephant will walk through the local village nearby the floating market and canals. Half of the elephant body gets wet but you do not get soak. No bathing the elephant in this program here.
5) (Optional activity) Damnernsaduak Tiger zoo: TripAdvisor Reviews: Photos option fee;
Price per person – Adult and child are same prices
Feeding meats to big tiger through the cage – 800THB Taking photos with big tigers – 1000THB
Taking photos with medium tiger – 1000THB Spending time with small tiger 10 minutes – 1200THB
Terms & Conditions :
The deposit is 50 USD per group. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance expenses will calculate in the confirmation details and sent to you.
The list on the itinerary is 9 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 9 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.
At the Train Market, if you would like to see the highlight of train run through the market at 9 am, the tour has to start at 6.15 am – 6.30 am pick up at hotel. The start time on tour depends on your hotel location in Bangkok. If this start time is too early for your group, you can also start at 7 am but your group will not see the train run through the market. We will still walk through the market anyway. I’m flexible, please feel free to request your start time.