Railway Market ‘Mae Klong’
Floating Market ‘Damnoen Saduak’
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Bangkok to the Railway Market, depending on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) Railway Market ‘Talat Rom Hoop’ : This fresh local outdoor market is something you will not soon forget. We will visit and walk through the narrow market stalls along the train tracks. Vendors sell everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, dried shrimp, fresh fish, fresh meats and offer many prepared foods to buy. The fresh market is located along the tracks of a functioning commuter train. It’s truly amazing to watch as the public transportation train comes through the market and the vendors will pull aside their tents, umbrellas, stalls and fresh foods to allow for room for the train to pass in between their stalls and the tracks. The Train Market makes some great photos & videos to bring home and leaves you with a memory of a lifetime.
2) Floating Market ‘Damnoen Saduak’ : Visit the Original Floating Market in Thailand. It’s been an active place for locals for over 150 years. You can take the local speedboats through the man-made canal and see many local Thai houses and coconut and other fruits farms along the way to the main section of the Floating Market. Vendors sell everything on boats such as fruits, foods, snacks freshly prepared food directly from the local vendors along the canals. Welcome to join us the real theme of the Floating Market by doing all activities on boats such as eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat.
Remark: There are many 'Floating Market' surrounding Bangkok. Damnoen Saduak is the only one where you can do all activities on the boat such as sit, eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat - The real theme of the Floating Market - while other Floating Markets are the man-made market nearby the canal/river but there is no activities involve with the boats. You can able only walk on the market land and try local foods, fruits.
(Estimate driving distance 2 hours back to Bangkok)
Private Tour 1 Person Total 8600 THB | 1 x 8600 THB Per Person
Private Tour 2 Persons Total 9200 THB | 2 x 4600 THB Per Person
Private Tour 3 Persons Total 9600 THB | 3 x 3200 THB Per Person
Private Tour 4 Persons Total 10400 THB | 4 x 2600 THB Per Person
Private Tour 5 Persons Total 12000 THB | 5 x 2400 THB Per Person
- Local speed boat at the floating market for 1-1.30 hours. 1 boat can be maximum 4-5 persons depending on the weighs and body sizes of your group. If your group is more than 4-5 persons, the group might be separate 2 boats.
2) Licensed English Speaking Guide
3) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
4) Travel accident insurance (Require passport details)
1. Lunch per person costs approximately 100-300 THB per person at a local restaurants.
2. (If the tour takes longer than 7 hours) Overtime after 7 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3. Pick up | Drop off | Airport Transfer - More Details
1. The private group more than 5 persons, please contact me.
2. I only arrange a private group tour of couples, family with children or teenager(s), group of friend(s), co-worker(s). I do not arrange a join group tour.
At the Railway Market, if you would like to see the highlight of train run through the market at 9 am, the tour has to start at 6.15 am – 6.30 am pick up at hotel. The start time on tour depends on your hotel location in Bangkok. If this start time is too early for your group, you can also start at 7 am but your group will not see the train run through the market. We will still walk through the market anyway. I’m flexible, please feel free to request your start time.
This itinerary does not stop at a restaurant for lunch on tour. You can enjoy trying fruits, foods at the Floating Market on the boat ride around 10 – 11 am. After the Floating Market, the tour will drive back to Bangkok to drop you directly at your hotel around 2 pm.
Terms & Conditions
After checking the tour availability and other details, the confirmation tour requires a deposit of 50 USD per group. Without a deposit payment, there is no reservation or confirmation for a tour. The deposit is non-refundable. I usually have 18 - 25 booking days on each month. I only work by myself without other tour guides and my schedule tour is usually booked very fast. I would recommend you make the reservation in advance.
The confirmation tour booking is first come first serve. After I receive the deposit, I will send you the confirmation tour and details of the balance payment on your tour again.
The list on the itinerary is 7 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 7 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.