Essential Bangkok + Evening Food Tour
(Estimate driving distance 30 – 50 minutes from your hotel to temples, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) The Royal Grand Palace & 2) The Emerald Buddha Temple : Visit the current kingdom of Thailand where all Thai kings have used this palace to rule the country in ‘Absolute Monarchy’ during 1782-1932 and also used to be the private residence of the Kings and Royal families. Inside the Grand Palace, there is the most beautiful temple in Thailand ‘The Emerald Buddha Temple’ where is the most highly respected Buddha image for Thais called ‘The Emerald Buddha’.
3) The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’ : Visit the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in Thailand - Length 46 meters / 150 feet with the beautiful gold material which was built in 1832. This temple is also regarded as the first public university in Thailand where the prescriptions of Thai traditional massage techniques are taught even to the present day.
4) The Temple of Dawn ‘Wat Arun’ : This temple was the previous kingdom of Thailand before The Grand Palace in 1767 – 1782. This Prang Hindu Temple is decorated by porcelain - Height 67 meters / 220 feet. Climbing up on the ‘Prang - Hindu Temple‘ to see the beautiful ‘Chaopraya River’ and ‘The Grand Palace’ from the other side of the river.
5) Canal tour : Take a long tail speed boat along the canal, well known to be the “Venice of the East”. You will see local Thai-style houses, temples, spirit houses and lifestyle of Thais living nearby the canal and river.
6) Flower Market ‘Pak Klong Talat’ : Visit the biggest wholesale flower market in Thailand. You will see many different types of flowers and a variety of colors such as marigolds, orchids, roses, jasmine flowers and etc. Thais use these flowers as a daily offering to Buddhist & Hindu temples, spirit houses. Also, these flowers are often exported to many countries in the western world.
7) Evening dinner food tour – Please feel free to select one of the recommended local restaurants below lists;
7.1) Chinatown is well known for Thais and tourists for one of the best evening street foods in Bangkok. There are many vendors get ready to offer various type of delicious Thai foods and desserts. The local vendor where I would recommend is Fikeaw Yaowaraj The famous local street food outdoor restaurant well known for seafoods such as sea-bass fish, red snapper, crab, prawn, squid etc and various menus with authentic Thai recipe (Perfect for the group which is looking for local street foods style, open mind eating in the different atmosphere) Remark: Every street vendors at Chinatown close every Mondays. Open at 6.30 pm.
7.2) PadThai Thipsamai One of the most famous and delicious Padthai recipe in Bangkok since 1966. (Perfect for the group who is a big fan of PadThai and interesting to try real Padthai. This restaurant only make Padthai with shrimp or egg, there is no other options or other food menus) Open at 5.30 pm.
7.3) Krua Khun Kung Restaurant Local authentic Thai restaurant with delicious and authentic Thai cuisines such as all style of Thai curry, stir-fried, Thai soup, spring rolls etc. (Perfect for the group who is looking for a nice atmosphere indoor restaurant and various type of delicious Thai food with reasonable prices. Available for everything such as pork, chicken, kinds of seafood or vegetarian etc.) Open at 4 pm.
(Estimate driving distance 30 – 50 minutes to your select places depend on location and traffic in Bangkok. Below are the details)
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
This Tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups of friends or families with young children who may not get used to continually walk with the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 6 – 8 kilometers / 4 – 5 miles on tour. The boat riding takes approximately time 40-60 minutes.
Bangkok Private Tour Guide
|Pax___________________||Price Per Person|
|1 Person||10000 THB|
|2 Persons||6000 THB|
|3 Persons||4800 THB|
|4 Persons||4200 THB|
|5 Persons||3800 THB|
|6 Persons||3600 THB|
The private group more than 6 persons please contact me.
Child Price : In Thailand, child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. Please confirm how many of your child’s height below 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct summarize, price details etc. of your request itineraries again.
1) All temple ticket fees
The Grand Palace and The Temple of the Emerald Buddha
The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’
The Temple of Dawn ‘Wat Arun’
Long tail speed boat for canal tour in Bangkok for 40-60 minutes depending on the waves and numbers of the boats in the canal
3) Licensed English Speaking Guide (I will pick you up/drop off at your hotel or your request places in Bangkok)
4) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
5) Travel accident insurance: Require passport details
Not Included :
1) Snack or Lunch per person costs approximately 200-300 THB for local vendors or restaurants
2) (If the tour takes longer than 9 hours) Overtime after 9 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3) Pick up or/and drop off at the airports or hotels around Donmuang Airport (DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Please click here for more details
As I would like to show you every place on this planned itinerary before they will close in the evening. The tour may not able to stop for a full-time lunch break until dinner around 4.30-6.30pm. If you would like to stop for full-time lunch, the tour may have to skip some places on itineraries based on the time, location and traffic. If you are looking for some snacks on tour, I would happy to stop for easy street vendors snack, or other 7-11 convenience stores. *I would recommend you have big lunch before the tour starts.
Occasionally, Some buildings in the Emerald Buddha Temple or the Royal Grand Palace will be closed for special ceremonies of the Royal Families without notice. You will be able to see the decoration outside Throne Halls.
Terms & Conditions :
The deposit is 50 USD per group. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance expenses will calculate in the confirmation details and sent to you.
The list on the itinerary is 9 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 9 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.