Train Market + Floating Market + Ayutthaya
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Bangkok to the Train Market, depending on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) Train Market ‘Talat Rom Hoop’: This fresh local outdoor market is something you will not soon forget. We will visit and walk through the narrow market stalls along the train tracks. Vendors sell everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, dried shrimp, fresh fish, fresh meats and offer many prepared foods to buy. The fresh market is located along the tracks of a functioning commuter train. It’s truly amazing to watch as the public transportation train comes through the market and the vendors will pull aside their tents, umbrellas, stalls and fresh foods to allow for room for the train to pass in between their stalls and the tracks. The Train Market makes some great photos & videos to bring home and leaves you with a memory of a lifetime.
2) Floating Market ‘Damnoen Saduak’ : Visit the Original Floating Market in Thailand. It’s been an active place for locals for over 150 years. You can take the local speedboats through the man-made canal and see many local Thai houses and coconut and other fruits farms along the way to the main section of the Floating Market. Vendors sell everything on boats such as fruits, foods, snacks freshly prepared food directly from the local vendors along the canals. Welcome to join us the real theme of the Floating Market by doing all activities on boats such as eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat.
Remark: There are many 'Floating Market' surrounding Bangkok. Damnoen Saduak is the only one where you can do all activities on the boat such as sit, eat, buy, sell, cook, take photos on the boat - The real theme of the Floating Market - while other Floating Markets are the man-made market nearby the canal/river but there is no activities involve with the boats. You can able only walk on the market land and try local foods, fruits.
– (Optional program) Elephant Riding (Optional program) Tiger Zoo : If you would interest to do activities with an elephant or/and tiger, I can add these activities in this itinerary. If you are not interested, you can skip these activities on tour. I’m flexible on tour, please feel free to request. Below are more details and extra costs.
(Estimate driving distance 2.30 - 3 hours to Ayutthaya)
3) Wat Mahathat : The iconic image of ‘a Buddha head suspended in tree roots’ This is a “Must See” in Ayutthaya. Wat Mahathat it’s one of the oldest temples in Ayutthaya built in 1374.
4) Wat Phrasrisanphet : Visit The Ancient Palace of Ayutthaya Kingdom in 1350 -1767. Take photos with the beautiful Stupa-Cemetery Kings of Ayutthaya in Wat Phrasrisanphet temple of the Ayutthaya Palace.
5) Wat Lokayasuttharam : The oldest Reclining Buddha image in all of Thailand since 1452. Length 42 meters / 140 feet
6) Local Speed Boat : Take local speed boat ride around Ayutthaya’s historical park where 3 rivers that make the historical park as though an island on the map view surround the historical park. This is the reason why Ayutthaya was the longest reigning capital of Thailand over 417 years. Enjoy seeing local Thai lifestyle along the river while feeding the rivers catfish. The boat will dock right at Wat Chaiwatthanaram where this temple is the most beautiful temple in Ayutthaya and access from the river beautifully.
7) Wat Chaiwatthanaram : Visit the most beautiful temple complex in Ayutthaya where you can see a replica of ‘Angkor Wat - Cambodia’ - One of the 7 Wonders of the World.
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Ayutthaya back to Bangkok, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 5 – 7 kilometers / 3 – 4 miles. The boat riding total takes approximately time 2 hours (At the Floating Market 1 hour and Ayutthaya 1 hour). The approximate driving distance from Bangkok – Train Market – Floating Market – Ayutthaya is 5 hours.
The tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups, friends, families with young children who may not be used to the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
|Pax___________________||Price Per Person|
|1 Person||14200 THB|
|2 Persons||7700 THB|
|3 Persons||5600 THB|
|4 Persons||4500 THB|
|5 Persons||4000 THB|
|6 Persons||3800 THB|
The private group more than 6 persons please contact me.
Child Price : In Thailand, child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. Please confirm how many of your child’s height below 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct summarize, price details etc. of your request itineraries again.
1) All temple ticket fees
Local speedboat at the floating market for 1-1.30 hours. 1 boat can be maximum 4-5 persons depending on the weighs and body sizes of your group. If your group is more than 4-5 persons, the group might be separate 2 boats.
Local boat around Ayutthaya Historical park for 40-60 minutes depending on the waves and numbers of the boats in the river
3) Licensed English Speaking Guide (I will pick you up/drop off at your hotel or your request places in Bangkok)
4) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
5) Travel accident insurance: Require passport details
Not Included :
1) Snack or Lunch per person costs approximately 200-300 THB for local vendors or restaurants
2) (If the tour takes longer than 12 hours) Overtime after 12 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3) Pick up or/and drop off at the airports or hotels around Donmuang Airport (DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Please click here for more details
At the Train Market, if you would like to see the highlight of train run through the market at 9 am, the tour has to start at 6.15 am – 6.30 am pick up at hotel. The start time on tour depends on your hotel location in Bangkok. If this start time is too early for your group, you can also start at 7 am but your group will not see the train run through the market. We will still walk through the market anyway. I’m flexible, please feel free to request your start time.
Terms & Conditions :
The deposit is 50 USD per group. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance expenses will calculate in the confirmation details and sent to you.
The list on the itinerary is 12 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 12 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.