Essential Bangkok Tour
(Estimate driving distance 30 – 50 minutes from your hotel to temples, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) The Royal Grand Palace & 2) The Emerald Buddha Temple : Visit the current kingdom of Thailand where all Thai kings have used this palace to rule the country in ‘Absolute Monarchy’ during 1782-1932 and also used to be the private residence of the Kings and Royal families. Inside the Grand Palace, there is the most beautiful temple in Thailand ‘The Emerald Buddha Temple’ where is the most highly respected Buddha image for Thais called ‘The Emerald Buddha’.
3) The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’ : Visit the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in Thailand - Length 46 meters / 150 feet with the beautiful gold material which was built in 1832. This temple is also regarded as the first public university in Thailand where the prescriptions of Thai traditional massage techniques are taught even to the present day.
4) The Temple of Dawn ‘Wat Arun’ : This temple was the previous kingdom of Thailand before The Grand Palace in 1767 – 1782. This Prang Hindu Temple is decorated by porcelain - Height 67 meters / 220 feet. Climbing up on the ‘Prang - Hindu Temple‘ to see the beautiful ‘Chaopraya River’ and ‘The Grand Palace’ from the other side of the river.
5) Canal tour : Take a long tail speed boat along the canal, well known to be the “Venice of the East”. You will see local Thai-style houses, temples, spirit houses and lifestyle of Thais living nearby the canal and river.
6) Afternoon on your choice – Please feel free to select one of the recommended places below lists;
6.1) Flower Market ‘Pak Klong Talat’ : Visit the biggest wholesale flower market in Thailand. You will see many different types of flowers and a variety of colors such as marigolds, orchids, roses, jasmine flowers and etc. Thais use these flowers as a daily offering to Buddhist & Hindu temples, spirit houses. Also, these flowers are often exported to many countries in the western world.
6.2) The Golden Mountain Temple ‘Wat Saket’ : Visit the famous temple on the man-made mountain. This temple is located at 100 meters / 300 feet tall with easy 344 steps where you can climb up to see the contrast views of new Bangkok and the old Bangkok.
6.3) Chinatown : Visit Chinatown in Bangkok. More than 14% of the Thai population is of Thai-Chinese decent. Visit the oldest part of Chinatown ‘Old Market’ where you can see a local Thai-Chinese market with hundreds of various ingredients for cooking authentic Thai-Chinese foods.
6.4) Wat Traimit ‘The Golden Buddha Temple’ : Visit the famous over 600 years old of solid Gold Buddha image statue; 5.5 tons of gold with a big value of US$1,400 per troy ounce, and estimated to be worth 250 million dollars.
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
This Tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups of friends or families with young children who may not get used to continually walk with the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 6 – 8 kilometers / 4 – 5 miles on tour. The boat riding takes approximately time 40-60 minutes.
|Pax___________________||Price Per Person|
|1 Person||9900 THB|
|2 Persons||5300 THB|
|3 Persons||4200 THB|
|4 Persons||3800 THB|
|5 Persons||3400 THB|
|6 Persons||3200 THB|
The private group more than 6 persons please contact me.
Child Price : In Thailand, child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. Please confirm how many of your child’s height below 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct summarize, price details etc. of your request itineraries again.
1) All temple ticket fees
The Grand Palace and The Temple of the Emerald Buddha
The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’
The Temple of Dawn ‘Wat Arun’
Long tail speed boat for canal tour in Bangkok for 40-60 minutes depending on the waves and numbers of the boats in the canal
3) Licensed English Speaking Guide (I will pick you up/drop off at your hotel or your request places in Bangkok)
4) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
5) Travel accident insurance: Require passport details
Not Included :
1) Snack or Lunch per person costs approximately 200-300 THB for local vendors or restaurants
2) (If the tour takes longer than 8 hours) Overtime after 8 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3) Pick up or/and drop off at the airports or hotels around Donmuang Airport (DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Please click here for more details
Occasionally, Some buildings in the Emerald Buddha Temple or the Royal Grand Palace will be closed for special ceremonies of the Royal Families without notice. You will be able to see the decoration outside Throne Halls.
Terms & Conditions :
The deposit is 50 USD per group. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance expenses will calculate in the confirmation details and sent to you.
The list on the itinerary is 8 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 8 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.