Essential Bangkok + Ayutthaya Tour
(Estimate driving distance 30 – 50 minutes from your hotel to temples, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
1) The Royal Grand Palace TripAdvisor Reviews & 2) The Emerald Buddha Temple TripAdvisor Reviews : : Visit the current kingdom of Thailand where all Thai kings have used this palace to rule the country in ‘Absolute Monarchy’ during 1782-1932 and also used to be the private residence of the Kings and Royal families. Inside the Grand Palace, there is the most beautiful temple in Thailand ‘The Emerald Buddha Temple’ where is the most highly respected Buddha image for Thais called ‘The Emerald Buddha’.
3) The Reclining Buddha Temple ‘Wat Pho’ TripAdvisor Reviews : Visit the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in Thailand - Length 46 meters / 150 feet with the beautiful gold material which was built in 1832. This temple is also regarded as the first public university in Thailand where the prescriptions of Thai traditional massage techniques are taught even to the present day.
4) The Temple of Dawn ‘Wat Arun’ TripAdvisor Reviews : This temple was the previous kingdom of Thailand before The Grand Palace in 1767 – 1782. This Prang Hindu Temple is decorated by porcelain - Height 67 meters / 220 feet. Climbing up on the ‘Prang - Hindu Temple‘ to see the beautiful ‘Chaopraya River’ and ‘The Grand Palace’ from the other side of the river.
Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Bangkok to Ayutthaya. Below itinerary, all the temples are located very close to the historical park, it’s about 5-10 minutes by driving to each temple)
5) Wat Mahathat TripAdvisor Reviews : The iconic image of ‘a Buddha head suspended in tree roots’ This is a “Must See” in Ayutthaya. Wat Mahathat it’s one of the oldest temples in Ayutthaya built in 1374.
6) Wat Phrasrisanphet TripAdvisor Reviews : Visit The Ancient Palace of Ayutthaya Kingdom in 1350 -1767. Take photos with the beautiful Stupa-Cemetery Kings of Ayutthaya in Wat Phrasrisanphet temple of the Ayutthaya Palace.
7) Wat Lokayasuttharam TripAdvisor Reviews : The oldest Reclining Buddha image in all of Thailand since 1452. Length 42 meters / 140 feet
8) Local Speed Boat TripAdvisor Reviews : Take local speed boat ride around Ayutthaya’s historical park where 3 rivers that make the historical park as though an island on the map view surround the historical park. This is the reason why Ayutthaya was the longest reigning capital of Thailand over 417 years. Enjoy seeing local Thai lifestyle along the river while feeding the rivers catfish. The boat will dock right at Wat Chaiwatthanaram where this temple is the most beautiful temple in Ayutthaya and access from the river beautifully.
9) Wat Chaiwatthanaram TripAdvisor Reviews : Visit the most beautiful temple complex in Ayutthaya where you can see a replica of ‘Angkor Wat - Cambodia’ - One of the 7 Wonders of the World.
(Estimate driving distance 1.30 – 2 hours from Ayutthaya back to Bangkok, depend on your hotel location and traffic in Bangkok)
Using a private van with air-conditioning on tour:
The private commuter van is highly recommended for an easy and relaxing way to travel around Bangkok. It’s very comfortable with air-conditioning to keep you cool in Bangkok’s high temperatures and high humidity. Average temps in Bangkok 29-38C/85-100F with high humidity 70-90%. We will provide all refreshments such as cold waters, cold towels, and umbrellas on all trips.
On tour, the approximate walking distance to anticipate is 6 – 8 kilometers / 4 – 5 miles. The boat riding takes approximately total time 40 – 60 minutes. The estimate driving distance from Bangkok to Ayutthaya is 1.30 – 2 hours on each way.
This tour uses an Air-Conditioned Minivan for easy transportation. This is suitable for large groups, friends, families with young children who may not be used to the high temperatures and high humidity in Bangkok. Anyone who is unable to walk long distances on tour and also for those who might be tired from jetlag or long flights the day before your tour begins.
|Pax___________________||Price Per Person|
|1 Person||14200 THB|
|2 Persons||7900 THB|
|3 Persons||6000 THB|
|4 Persons||5100 THB|
|5 Persons||4600 THB|
|6 Persons||4100 THB|
The private group more than 6 persons please contact me.
Child Price : In Thailand, child temple entry fee is based on height, not age. The height below 120 Cm. / 4 Ft. is considered as a child (free) entry in all Palaces and Temples. On tour, the fee will be charged as an adult price for all child is taller than 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. Please confirm how many of your child’s height below 120 Cm/ 4 Ft. and I will send you the correct summarize, price details etc. of your request itineraries again.
1) All temple ticket fees
The Grand Palace & The Emerald Buddha Temple
Wat Pho (The Reclining Buddha Temple)
Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
Local boat around Ayutthaya Historical park for 40-60 minutes depending on the waves and numbers of the boats in the river
3) Licensed English Speaking Guide (I will pick you up/drop off at your hotel or your request places in Bangkok)
4) Private Van Commuter: Air-Conditioned with professional licensed driver + Refreshments (cold waters and cold towels) + Fuel + Tolls + Parking fees
5) Travel accident insurance: Require passport details
Not Included :
1) Snack or Lunch per person costs approximately 200-300 THB for local vendors or restaurants
2) (If the tour takes longer than 12 hours) Overtime after 12 hours for tour guide and driver are 600 THB per hour per group
3) Pick up or/and drop off at the airports or hotels around Donmuang Airport (DMK) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Please click here for more details
Occasionally, Some buildings in the Emerald Buddha Temple or the Royal Grand Palace will be closed for special ceremonies of the Royal Families without notice. You will be able to see the decoration outside Throne Halls.
Terms & Conditions :
The deposit is 50 USD per group. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance expenses will calculate in the confirmation details and sent to you.
The list on the itinerary is 12 hours tour standard charged. If your tour is not finished within 12 hours, still the same charge.
This is pre-planned tour: If you decide to end the tour early or skip some of the activities, the tour rate remains the same, as this is a pre-planned guided tour.